Pages

Back to Jay Scott Photography Home

Nov 8, 2011

46 Days Left


Christmas is a little way off, yet. But the snow on the ground brings it so much closer in my mind. Aside from a few small things bought on summer holidays, I haven't begun shopping. However, I have solid ideas for most of the people on my list.


Google+ has just released their Pages. This means that like Facebook we will have a presence on Google+. As always, this site receives priority, but it may be easier for you to follow us on G+ and updates here will make it to G+ shortly after they are posted here, once our G+ Pages is completed.

Finally, I just realized that the link to "All Photos on 500px" was malfunctioning. It has been fixed, but if you find anything not working or looking right, please don't be shy, leave a comment or drop me a line.

I hope the snow and slippery roads aren't too difficult for you to adapt to.

No comments:

Post a Comment