Pages

Back to Jay Scott Photography Home

Aug 19, 2011

Saskatoon Skies and Waters

I've been intrigued with time lapse video lately so I thought I would give it a try. Some of the clips in the video below were made with still photos from the old Fujifilm S5100. They tend to be the shorter ones as I had to trigger the shutter manually. Yes, that means me, sitting next to the camera, arm extended, counting to three then pressing the shutter. Repeat 450 times, or until your arm falls off. :)

Thankfully the other clips were made with photos from either the iPod Touch or the D700, both of which have intervalometers built in. That makes it much easier to let the technology do that portion of the work while I enjoy the scene with a coffee and a friend.





The collections in 500px continue to grow. Soon enough all of the photos will be uploaded and ready for viewing. Thank you for checking in and for your patience while the details are refined.

No comments:

Post a Comment