Pages

Back to Jay Scott Photography Home

Mar 28, 2012

Jenn and Jason in the Studio

After doing a location shoot with Jenn and Jason, we took to a makeshift studio in our basement. Without question, the full control of the conditions is nice, but sometimes creative options feel more limiting. Perhaps that is partially my inexperience in such static situations, partly space constraints, partly my physical limitations (tall guy, low ceiling, short photographer), partly gear limitations (multiple backdrop and support investment isn't in my sights as location is much preferred).


That said, the results were fine and a lot of fun to create. I hope I will be given the opportunity to photograph them and their baby once the family is home and settled.


A whole new chapter will begin soon for these two friends of ours and I look forward to being an observer and participant.

No comments:

Post a Comment