Pages

Back to Jay Scott Photography Home

Mar 20, 2012

Jenn and Jason

In about six weeks Jason and Jenn will have an addition to their family. A few weeks ago they asked me if I would be willing to make some maternity photos for them. It was my pleasure and a virtually pressure free opportunity to get some shots and try a few things I have wanted to try for some time when the opportunity presented itself.


It was completely amazing to me how quickly time flies when you are shooting. I expected to get to three or four buildings in the hour and a half we had. Nope, only the Ag building with a brief stop in the geology building.


I wanted a sharp silhouette but shooting through glass was the only option and it looked lousy so I tried to get a little artistic.


More from the university and from round two in our basement coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment