Pages

Back to Jay Scott Photography Home

Dec 19, 2015

16 Months Old

 
    16 Months - 1 by Jay Scott on 500px.com
 
 

If some of the adults I've photographed posed half as well as Fiona...

 
    16 Months - 2 by Jay Scott on 500px.com
 
 

How fast she has grown. Have a look back to see her four month photo.

She's very good about not touching what she shouldn't, in fact, she always gingerly steps around any light stands or gear, but no tree means no temptation. We're going to my parents' for Christmas so we'll enjoy their tree and set ours up again, next year.

 
    16 Months - 3 by Jay Scott on 500px.com
 
 

I have no doubt my mom will recognize my favourite Christmas book, from when I was a kid, in Fiona's hands.

1 comment:

  1. This idea blew my mind…. For the most part your contemplation's were stunning…. It's truly awesome to be here. plagiarize check

    ReplyDelete