Pages

Back to Jay Scott Photography Home

Jul 21, 2014

Strawberry Rhubarb Bars

  Photograph Strawberry Rhubarb Bars by Jay Scott on 500px

Yes, I'm pleased with this new camera. I still stand by that it is just a tool. The best tools, in the right hands, often produce the best results. I suppose the bars in this photo were made with the help of a KitchenAid mixer. It made for great results, but without a recipe and understanding of ingredient interaction, my wife would not have made such a successful dessert.

I'm very much looking forward to making more photos with this D810. Setting up to make something special was difficult when you just want to shoot. There may be a photo walk day in my near future.

I was just looking at the photo on this post. The quality is so much better on 500px. Must be the way the site interprets it. Regardless, click on the photo and pop over to the 500px version, if you're inclined to see it optimally.

1 comment:

  1. I truly feel evaluating white and black photography with it's movie equal is much like looking at apples with oranges. They merely are not exactly the same thing in look and feel look at more info. I discussed this at length in part 1 on this collection. When talking to professional photographer Hellen Van Meene she illustrate video as possessing "secret". Now I'm not sure what the techical phrase for miracle is but artistically I realize exactly what Hellen signifies.

    ReplyDelete