Pages

Back to Jay Scott Photography Home

Aug 7, 2014

Will These be the Last?

No. Of course not. Sorry. As much as I hate clickbait headlines, they work. At least I didn't include the typical phrase, "You won't believe what happens next!" The answer is obvious. But, until that baby is here to photograph, there may be a few more of Angie.

  Photograph Angela- 38 Weeks - 3 by Jay Scott on 500px

Saturday is the due date. Angie cleverly tweeted, "I wonder if punctuality is genetic?" We both hate being late and, if that's the case, it should be Friday or Saturday at the latest. We will see but expect that Angie's signs would need to increase quite a bit tomorrow or Saturday if that is when it's going to be.

  Photograph Angela - 38 Weeks - 2 by Jay Scott on 500px

I still have one more photo in mind that I would like to execute so after a few errands tomorrow, when the sun is in the right position, will see if the last photo can be made. I may also do one last of the series you saw in the last post for the final frames of the full process.

  Photograph Angela - 38 Weeks - 5 by Jay Scott on 500px

Until we find out, I hope you've enjoyed these photos from a few weeks ago at the University in the shiny new Health Sciences building. She may have said she felt tired but I still think Angie looked great!

  Photograph Angela - 38 Weeks - 1 by Jay Scott on 500px

Finally, my mom's favourite, the one in black and white. I chose to go black-and-white for this because of the texture and because of the lack of contrasting colour in the light sources, as there was only one light source. There's nothing wrong with that but I demand more of myself except for the cases like this where more would actually be less.

  Photograph Angela - 38 Weeks - 4 by Jay Scott on 500px

No comments:

Post a Comment