Pages

Back to Jay Scott Photography Home

Sep 29, 2014

Two Lil Punkins

Last week we received a miniature pumpkin in our veggie basket from the co-op we are in. We aren't sure if it was meant to be consumed and, if it was, we wouldn't know what to do with it. Maybe it would roast up nice and tender but, for now, it is purely decorative. It was the perfect prop for the next series of photos of our daughter.

  Photograph My Two Lil Punkins - 1 by Jay Scott on 500px

  Photograph My Two Lil Punkins by Jay Scott on 500px

Again, I know this is not everybody's preferred style of photography but I wanted to post it and keep it here even just as a record for the times I will come back to look at these posts. Sometimes the best way to see how well your skill is developing is by looking at where you've come from.

This was taken at the same time as the fall images in the previous post.

  Photograph Robin Smith Memorial Garden Abstract by Jay Scott on 500px

No comments:

Post a Comment