Pages

Back to Jay Scott Photography Home

Jun 4, 2014

Zoo 2014 - 2

It has been very good to be able to get back up to the zoo again in nothing more than a T-shirt or two. There really isn't a whole lot to say about these photos so sit back and enjoy! I will add commentary where necessary.



This Peacock is not headless, just grooming itself under its wing. I certainly had the pleasure of being very close to it for a long period of time. Those calls it lets out sure are startling, though.







This little guy was born less than a week ago and was just the cutest little thing galloping across the field to get to its mother. Of course, I missed that shot because I think I may have spooked him and caused him to run across as I approached. That's why I didn't have my camera up and ready.


There will be more to come in a few days from this trip and, as of the writing of this, I've had two more excellent photo walks with results to post. They will be coming in the next little while as time to work on them and write posts comes.

No comments:

Post a Comment