Pages

Back to Jay Scott Photography Home

Nov 15, 2015

UV Session 1 - The Magic of Fluorescence

I've always been fascinated by ultraviolet portraiture. Once I found the models and makeup artists I wanted to work with, and did my homework on how to get the most out of the props and lighting, it came together nicely. So nicely, in fact, second session, with two different models, was done only six days later.

I find it so captivating and that it fits my desire for vibrant and surreal colours in my photos. I see many more shoots like this in my future and welcome any talent that wants to participate in being a part of it.

For a change, I'm not going to commentate, but let the photos do the talking.

Thanks so much to Infinity Management and Missy Makeover for being so enthusiastic about this and being a critical part of this session being successful. Without Bruce Johnson's help, this wouldn't have happened, either!

Models: Colleen A. Shalley and Melissa Agarand
Hair: Colleen A. Shalley
Makeup: Missy Makeover
Photographer: Jay Scott Photography

The behind the scenes time lapse:



All photos on 500px are here.

UV Session 1-1 by Jay Scott on 500px.com


UV Session 1-2 by Jay Scott on 500px.com


    UV Session 1-3 by Jay Scott on 500px.com


    UV Session 1-4 by Jay Scott on 500px.com
 

UV Session 1-5 by Jay Scott on 500px.com

     UV Session 1-6 by Jay Scott on 500px.com

    UV Session 1-7 by Jay Scott on 500px.com

     UV Session 1-8 by Jay Scott on 500px.com
 

UV Session 1-9 by Jay Scott on 500px.com
 
    UV Session 1-10 by Jay Scott on 500px.com
  
    UV Session 1-11 by Jay Scott on 500px.com
 
    UV Session 1-12 by Jay Scott on 500px.com
 
    UV Session 1-13 by Jay Scott on 500px.com
 
    UV Session 1-14 by Jay Scott on 500px.com
 
    UV Session 1-15 by Jay Scott on 500px.com
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment